Attendance Reporting Form – Can’t make it in today? Let us know right away.
About Our School
Our vision at Whiddon-Rogers Education Center is to become a nationally recognized school of excellence in innovative educational alternatives designed to prepare students for college and careers. The Whiddon-Rogers Education Center’s mission is to provide appropriate alternative educational strategies and resources that support social emotional growth and instill a desire to become lifelong learners. Whiddon-Rogers Education Center provides a safe and secure environment…
- where students engage in academic and creative pursuits, utilizing cutting edge technology
- where highly effective educators provide real world experiences and curriculum through collaboration.
- where students are partners in supporting the learning process.
To pursue its philosophy of education, Whiddon-Rogers Education Center strives to:
- Provide opportunities for learners to identify and attain individual educational goals including, but not limited to: basic literacy, English mastery, high school diploma, business and other technical skills, and personal enrichment;
- Provide the encouragement and experience in success that the learner needs to become and remain motivated;
- Provide educational, personal, and school-to-work counseling;
- Promote civic and social responsibility;
- Improve communication between the school and the community it serves.